Personal Information that We Collect
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes when you order from the Site, contact us or send us a correspondence, subscribe to any services offered on the Site including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs), enter a promotion, complete a survey, or report a problem with the Site.
- Information about your usage of our web site.
Uses of your Information
- To send orders and information about our company to you.
- To process your orders when a purchase is made on our site, and create your personal account.
- To send text message notifications relevant for delivery status, also in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items.
- To analyze your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers (newsletters and our catalogues) and information (buying habits).
- To enable us to answer your queries and to inform you our launch of new products or changed services.
- To notify the winners in promotions.
- To manage your account by carrying out credit checks (e.g. name, address, date of birth)
- To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
Disclosures of your Information
Any data that is forwarded to third parties is used to meet neoStitches.com’s commitments to you. We do not sell your information to third parties. We do, however, share data with third parties when necessary to complete a service, fulfil a transaction, for administrative purposes, or when required by law. neoStitches.com may also supply your personal data to organizations such as credit reference or debt collection agencies for the purposes of credit checks, identity checks, monitoring credit rating and debt collection. Additionally, we will share your data if such sharing is required by law or to protect against potential or suspected fraud. If you do not want us to share your personal data in these manners, please do not provide it to us.
Meanwhile, we will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as we are required by law, after which it will be deleted. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as book keeping rules or when there is a legal ground to keep the data, such as an on-going contractual relationship.